Zomg. Saw the simlarity in all 2/7'o6 peeps msn nick ?
Weee. Is this call happiness or wad ?
Hahahah !
Cant wait for the class chalet (:
Bet its going to be fun fun fun !
Today!
I dance until my limbs are totally jelly.
I seriously treasure all the times i can dance.
Well, guess after i graduate. I wont be able to dance anymore le ba ! ):
cckss corrupted teachers.
Well. Im glad im leaving after less than one year in that school.
Hais. ): I will miss alot of super good teachers.
Im tortured by weiling and grace today.
Blahh ! Im sorry guys. ):
CHING WEIWEI,
HAPPY 4th MONTH.
Last month had not been a very good month for both u & renzo.
The tears u cried, the pain u endured.
It manage to last u until 4 months .
Hmm. Have a brand new start.. Let ur fairytale be an everlasting one (:
I blessed u! (:
(is this long enough ? Got nothing to write le lah!)
No comments:
Post a Comment